Rank the data, so you are not affected buy the outliers.
1. Correlation between GDP growth and Ms doesnt exist, mainly because of germany.
2. Prices and Ms have high correlation
3. BOP correlation is small, but nonexisent for previous period sum of BOP/sum of gdp a current prices. bop is influenced by the capital movements and other things.
4. Exchange rate and Ms have high correlation
5. Some correlation with unemployment (calculate by substracting 77 from 89)
1. Only small number of countries
2. Causal problems (we dont know which causes which
People are uninterested in correlation when they show no correlation